Veneer has been found in 2000 year-old Egyptian tombs. Our wood veneer room contains an unparalleled collection of exotic and vintage woods. Each is a history of its parent log, revealing luster, age, and unique patterns. All of our veneered creations are protected with a durable finish that protects and brings out the beauty of natural grain patterns.
- Protect from extensive sun exposure which will cause the wood color to oxidize.
- Protect from dry heat which will cause the wood to contract, crack and damage the finish.
- Use a dry clean cloth to wipe away dust.
- Wood surfaces can be cleaned with mild soapy water, avoid rubbing as this can buff the finish and affect the sheen.
- Avoid application of any cleaning agent containing silicone.
- Recommended relative humidity range of 30% – 60%.
- Recommended temperature range of 55° – 80°.