Our hand lacquer technique, inspired by ancient oriental lacquerware is achieved by applying numerous coats of pigmented shellac. This unique finish produces a lush, tone-on-tone effect with incredible depth similar to what was accomplished by our master predecessors. We offer this traditional technique in endless color options, which can be left in their delicate natural state, or protected with a more durable contemporary finish.
- Protect from extensive sun exposure and dry heat which may cause the color to fade and surface to crack.
- Use a dry clean cloth to wipe away dust.
- Avoid application of any cleaning agent or liquid.
- Recommended relative humidity range of 30% – 60%.
- Recommended temperature range of 55Â° – 80Â°.