This natural mineral is hauled up from mines all over the world. Valuable for its various working properties and precious for its lustrous beauty. It was first used by the great Jean-Michel Frank in his Art Deco furniture, and we’ve carried on from there. Mica is processed into a thin veneer form prior to application. Due to its multilayer composition it has a natural tendency to delaminate within itself.
- Avoid surface shock or impact as this may provoke delamination.
- Use a dry clean cloth to wipe away dust.
- Avoid application of any cleaning agent.
- Recommended relative humidity range of 30% – 60%.
- Recommended temperature range of 55° – 80°